Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Munns Reunion Belly Contest

We just had our Munns Family Reunion over the 24th of July. Throughout the weekend I compared bellies with some of my uncles. I just couldn't leave without a profile picture of my uncles and myself. Once we got all lined up, this stray dog from another camp came and put his hind end in the picture. He stood still until the pictures where done. Apparently he wanted to enter his hind end into the belly contest! It was quite amusing.

Pictured left to right: Uncle Mac, My dad Chad, Me, Uncle Lynn, Stray Dog, Cousin Berry, Uncle Jack, Uncle Wayne.

4 comments:

Jessica & Gary said...

I FOUND YOU!!! LOVE YA

Lille and Timmy said...

I definitely think you pulled off the belly best!!

Ben and Camille said...

That is so funny. You're lookin so dang cute man!

Lindsey said...

It's totally random how I came across your blog but I'm so glad I did! I miss you and you are the cutest little prego lady ever! I'm so excited you're having a girl. I LOVE all the girly stuff... cute clothes, all pink, millions of hair bows... congrats! OUr blog is klayandlindsey.blogspot.com but we're boring so there's never anything exciting on it :)