Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Post

There are a few of these going around this one sounded the most fun to me. I would love for you to comment. Hopefully it won't make me miss any one too much though..
*1. Add a comment of a memory you have of the two of us together. It doesn't matter if you know me very well or just a little, it can be anything. It can be a recent memory or from way back. Once you leave a comment I will assume you are playing too.
*2. Add these instructions to your own post and wait for the memories to start rolling in..

2 comments:

Dave and KayDee said...

First of all...you look so cute pregnant!! And congrats on a girl, I'm excited to see her.:) as for a memory... I remember some way fun times going boating with you and all our friends on the last day of school since like 9th grade till the year we graduated. What a fun time those days were. Thanks for the fun times! :)

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

You are SO SO cute! How fun! I am so excited for you to have a girl. I love little girls. You just wait and see how wrapped she has your husband in such a short time! :) I remember all the fun volleyball trips to different locations. I remember us telling Ann Marie Nyman all these really weird made up things because she was gullable and she believed them! That was so funny. She was such a good sport! It's good to see you on here! Good luck with the baby, they're a blast!