Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Proud Parents!


She is here! Makell Jean Garn was born on
Wednesday, Nov. 26th at 2:54 AM.
She weighed 5 lbs 12. oz and stretched 19 in. long.
This little girl is the highlight of our lives!
She really doesn't have red hair, it must be the lighting.It is hard work eating! I went to my doctor appointment that Tuesday morning;
she decided to start me later that afternoon
and Makell came early the next morning.
Delivery went well; no complications in that area.
I am eating while they are sleeping!
Dad and Tyson were a little bored and tired! Makell did have to spend a few days in the NICU to stablize her glucose and oxygen levels, but she pulled out of that strong and we were on our way home by Saturday.
It was so hard to see her all hooked up, but we knew that it could have been worse. We were very grateful nothing more serious happened. It was so nice to be able to hold her with no strings attached!

7 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

Jamie!! CONGRATULATIONS! She is absolutely darling. Definitely one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. I think she looks just like you. I'm SOOOO happy for you and I wish I could meet her!

Kristi said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. You look so good. I love the name. Congrats again!

Dave and KayDee said...

Congrats! She is so darling, and I love her name! I'm glad to hear that she is home and doing well now. How exciting! :)

The Burden Family said...

Congrats..Jamie. She is so precious you will have so much fun with her:) Happy to hear all is good!! I really like her name it's really close to my little girls name!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! She is so precious! Glad to hear everybody is doing good! Im happy for you! We should get together and catch up!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! I wish I could come see her in person :) I also love her name!

TaNisha said...

Congrats! You look GREAT Jamie!