Saturday, December 20, 2008

I love my baby girl!

Makell is already a STAR!
She was asked to be baby Jesus in our ward's Christmas program. Tyson was a little concerned that everyone would think that she was a boy, so after we put a big bow on her so there was no confusion! She did great! No crying at all while on stage.




Aunt Kara came over to play dress up and take pictures with Makell and I. Makell loves to play dress up! Okay not really, she got sick of it pretty fast. We ended up getting the the best pictures when she had the hiccups because her eyes would open up wide. In this picture she is wearing a dress that my grandma crocheted. Grandma made it pretty small and it was still was too big! (as you can tell) We took it in a lot in the back.







Then I thought Makell was small enough to put in her stocking that my mother-in-law made...
And I was right!

1 comment:

Jen and AL said...

You forgot the part about aunt Jenny rocking her to sleep right before her debut. Just Kidding. She is beautiful in the pictures. I love her in the sock. I didn't know it had her name on it. That is so cute. Merry Christmas, we will see you on Wednesday.